Grave Digger Ex
A downloadable game for Windows
It’s dark and creepy ... not the kind of night to be lurking in a sematary, but that’s where you are!
This is a tribute to the awesome USBORNE code listed game books of the 80s, particularly Grave Digger, by Alan Ramsey, published on Creepy Computer Games. It also praises the superb artistic talent of Rob McCaig, author of the said book´s illustrations. Thank you chaps for your work contributed into making me what I am.
Grave Digger Ex is a turn-based strategy game where you have to escape the sematary unscared. While doing so, vandalize tombs and disturb the undead as they might still be carrying values, but beware of time, find the gate key and run before it´s too late. Your trusty shovel can break tombs, hit the undead and dig holes, use it very wisely.
- Super tense soundtracks by Gundatsch https://soundcloud.com/gundatsch
- Eternal amounts of procedurally generated Semataries
- 19 unique red shirt/blue jeans zombies (if the Hulk can, so can we)
- 4 peace of mind restoring potions
- 5 infamous treasures to be found
- No hud, life measured by player´s stress animation
- Ability to dig 6 holes
- Ability to hit zombies and cause chain-bounce-back dominoes
- Game powered by the marvelous GLBasic, check it out here:
A - hold to withdraw shovel + directions to dig and hit
B - skip turn
Directions - move
Z - hold to withdraw shovel + arrows to dig and hit
X - skip turn
Arrows - move
Esc - Return to title / Quit
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.